searchitup

1.06.2012

I've Come To Realize...

Remember when all those Facebook "quizzes" were all popular?  Well, being a counter-cultural type, I'd hardly ever do them :).  But one came along called "I've Come To Realize..." that was so interesting that I thought I'd give it a shot.  I re-vamped a few of my answers, but thought I'd post just for kicks.  Happy Friday!



1. I've come to realize that my right arm ... will never be as strong as my left after I broke my wrist four years ago.

2. I've come to realize that my job ... is exactly the place where I'm called to be right now.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving ... I have a tendency to adjust my speed based on what music I'm listening to.

4. I've come to realize that I need ... absolutely nothing.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost ... a lot, but I've gained everything.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when ... I catch myself in any type of hypocrisy.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk ... it definitely wasn't on purpose.

8. I've come to realize that money ... is a very dangerous thing.

9. I've come to realize that certain people ... [matthew 7:4-5]

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ... looove yoOOOooOOOuuuu [sorry, couldn't resist].

11. I've come to realize that my little brother ... will always be an enigma. [my actual one - I have a lot of "little brothers"]

12. I've come to realize that my mom ... is hilarious.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone ... is a pretty incredible piece of technology, and I can't believe I waited so long before I got one [cue iPhone logo].

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning ... there were a lot of other people that didn't.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep … I have the most amazing friends in the entire world.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking … about heaven.

17. I've come to realize that my dad ... will always be an enigma too.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook ... there's a part of me that still smiles inwardly when I have notifications.

19. I've come to realize that today ... is a blessing, no matter how it turns out.

20. I've come to realize that tonight ... will probably happen. *crickets*

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow ... is not promised to anyone.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to ... be able to stand before God at the end of my life and tell Him that I gave Him everything I had.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is ... alive.

24. I've come to realize that life.... would be completely changed if we could see it through God's eyes.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend ... isn't today, so I can't concern myself with it.

26. I've come to realize that marriage ... is a calling.

27. I've come to realize that my friends... are beautiful.

28. I've come to realize that this year ... will be incredible.

29. I've come to realize that my ex ... unintentionally taught me some important lessons.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should … not worry today about what I should do.

31. I've come to realize that I love ... being used by God.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand ... deja vu, death metal, most of Ezekiel, animals dressed as people, how God created both light and darkness, why bottled water is so expensive, and Marilyn Manson.

33. I've come to realize my past ... has formed my present.

34. I've come to realize that parties ... are, most of the time, really not my thing.

35. I've come to realize that things I want ... are often not at all what I need.

36. I've come to realize that my future ... will never be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment